Zenman Empire is the largest nation in the world. It is located in the central region and surrounded by the bloodthirsty Martia Kingdom (formerly the Martia Tribes) in the north, the deceptively powerful Amazail Kingdom in the south, and the unpredictable House Lagidis in the west.
Each year, the vassal factions must pay a tribute with gifts, weapons, women, and gold to Zenman Empire.
Its capital city, Zalumi, has been protected by the four most powerful noble families. Those four families are the Sutherlands, the Pantelakos, the Totens, and the Rileys.
One morning, Leonardo, the only child of the Sutherlands, was nowhere to be found. His mysterious disappearance shocked the nation.
Meanwhile, in the north, Martia Kingdom has been staring at Zalumi for years. The Amazailian are also lurking around from the south. Both are growing tired of being a vassal nation. They are tiring of paying tributes to Zenman Empire. They have been watching Zalumi like a hawk, waiting for a chance to take action.
Sources from Iron Eagle, the mysterious organization from Zuda Kingdom, revealed that Martia and Amazail have been trying to form an alliance.
The once great Zenman Empire is suddenly facing two big threats from the north and south.
• An engaging, captivating story with plot twists.
• Zelda-style jumps, slash bushes, find secret treasures, explore hidden areas.
• Final Fantasy-style battle system, but with visible enemies. No random encounters or invisible monsters.
• Grinding is unnecessary. All you need to do to win is be careful with each decision, look out for quests and hidden secrets, manage your money (buy/sell) wisely, and use your skill, items, and potions carefully.
• The plots and dialogues are managed carefully in order to bring each character to life.
• No Game Over. We all know how much time we spent dying on games and it's the most frustrating thing in the world.
• Good replay value with multiple endings based on many variables, including multiple choices and subtle triggers.
OS: Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit)
Processor: 1 GHz or faster
Memory: 128 MB RAM
Storage: 494 MB available space
OS: Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Processor: 2 GHz
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Storage: 500 MB available space